Real Estate Transactions
Littleton Legal PLLC is equipped to answer your residential and commercial real estate law questions whether you are the buyer, seller, landlord or tenant.
Buying and selling real property requires the expertise of a trusted real estate attorney to maximize your goals, minimize your risks, and understand your obligations and duties.
Let us assist you in negotiating and navigating the buying, selling, renting and leasing processes to make sure your real estate transactions go as smoothly as possible.
At Littleton Legal PLLC we have extensive experience drafting, negotiating and reviewing the following real estate agreements:
- Contracts to Sell or Purchase Homes or Commercial Property
- Mortgages and Promissory Notes
- Sale By Owner Real Estate Contract and Closing Services
- Rental Agreements for Residential Properties
- Commercial Lease Agreements
- Mineral Interest and Royalty Interest Agreements and Deeds
- Home Owner Association Documents
- General Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Trustee’s Deeds
- Easements and Deed Restrictions
- Transfer on Death Deeds & Revocations
- Termination of Joint Tenancy Affidavits